Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Kylin M AIO by Vandy Vape

 It’s the Kylin M AIO by Vandy Vape


As your average vape user, it comes as no surprise that you find something that fits all your needs from time to time. Today I would like to give my take on this mod and how it has performed.





Let’s start with a few specs but as it is evident that this is not the first review of this device, nor the best by any means, I will not over indulge. Straight from the box:

Main Features
The true rebuildable AIO pod.
Designed for both DIY and pre-built coils.
PCBA water-proof out of the box.
Up to 70W of output power.

It comes with a n array of mesh coils as well as a triple fused Clapton. It utilized steel wires to wick your juice to the cotton wick when it rebuildable mode.

Okay so now for my take on it. 

Pros:

Simple to use right out of the box. If you can build with mesh or wire, it is pretty easy to set up and start vaping.

The pre-built coils also provide a great vaping experience with rich flavor and pretty big clouds.

Fits nicely in the hand and pocket.

Has enough weight to remind you it is there and even after a few drops (I'm clumsy sometimes) it is showing no wear or tear to speak of.

Cons:

Pre-built coils don't seem to last very long. After about a week of use, I have started to get burnt tasting hits on both that came with the mod. I do have more on order and will update if this changes.

Mesh coils - while I am a fan of the mesh coil concept, I am not really a fan of one in particular that came with the mod. The Dual M coil is a tad bit flimsy and will bend when the cotton lace is inserted. My experience anyway but others may have more luck with wicking it.

Overall:


I really like this vape and will continue to use it. I have not had any leaking issues with it and the flavor I have experienced has been top notch. I would recommend to anyone who may be looking for an AIO.

Ok that is my take and I hope that someone finds this useful in their research. Keep vaping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoutout to Coilturd

Attention: This is not a review ... Good morning everyone. This is just a quick hit to give props where props are due. I recently placed an ...